Does It Matter if We Gather?
by Michael Lewis
September 26, 2021
“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. 29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.” -Romans 8:28-29
Content alone is never enough to transform a life.
- When God saw a world broken and unable to save itself from sin.
- No one knows more about how to make followers like Jesus, than Jesus.
- “FOLLOWSHIP” requires fellowship (I made this word up).
Connection is required for a better reflection:
- We grow in the image of Jesus by gatherings together with brothers and sisters to worship.
- Jesus-followers grow by serving others together.
- We grow by loving one another together.