Does It Matter if We Gather?
by Michael Lewis
September 12, 2021
1. Church is NOT something you go to, but something you are .
2. There is one universal church .
Acts 2:47; Rev. 13:8
3. By far the most references to the church in the NT speak of a local congregation gathering in a specific place .
The local church is a community of believers who gather regularly, committed together to help each others follow Jesus and continue His mission.
1. Jesus loves each individual but he came to establish the church . (Acts 2; Acts 5; Act 6; Eph. 3:20f)
2. Jesus is the owner . (Acts 20:28)
3. Jesus is the builder . (Eph. 5:28-30)