August 23, 2020
People matter to God and, therefore, people matter to God’s people.
“I am writing to Philemon, our beloved co-worker, and to our sister Apphia, and to our fellow soldier Archippus, and to the church that meets in your house.” -Philemon 1b, 2
Galatians 6:1-8; Galatians 6:9-10
Principles About Blessing:
- We bless by helping to carry another’s burdens. (Gal 6:10)
- But blessing others can be a drain.
Here’s the simple math of Galatians:
- Jesus plus nothing equals everything
- Jesus plus obedience equals gratitude
- Jesus times blessing others, always multiples God’s blessing in our lives
We can only become stronger in the broken places if Jesus and His people help with the healing.
“… you who are spiritual should restore him gently.” -Galatians 6:1