CALL TO WORSHIP: Sounds of the Cross
Fairest Lord Jesus (vs 1 and 3)
The Great Redeemer
WELCOME AND FAMILY NEWS
SCRIPTURE READING: Romans 5:3-11
Jesus, Hold My Hand
To Canaan’s Land I’m on My Way
Alas! and Did My Savior Bleed (vs 1, 3 and 4)
When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
VIDEO: Last Words of Love
MESSAGE: “We Know What Real Love Is”
PRAYER FOR BREAD
When We Meet in Sweet Communion
PRAYER FOR CUP
Why Did My Savior Come to Earth? (vs 1 and 2)
PRAYER OF OFFERING AND BLESSING
Our God, He Is Alive (standing)
Church Family Update
What we are trying to do this morning…
Our shepherd’s requests for this morning’s worship gathering are as follows:
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- Please wear a mask as you enter and as you leave the building when social distancing is impractical.
- While it will be difficult for many, we ask that you do not shake hands or hug each other these first few weeks.
- Ushers will help you find a location on a pew where you may be a safe distance away from the next family unit.
- Every other row of pews will be vacant, so ushers may direct you to a safe spot to sit. Please follow their directions.
- In these first few weeks we will not serve coffee, or use the water fountains just for safety sake. However small bottle of water will be provided.
- If you choose not to wear a mask or abide by these other requests, then please be very aware of trying to provide a lovingly safe distance from others who are more fearful and/or vulnerable to COVID-19.
- These guidelines come from local public health professionals and are in no way meant to insult or drive anyone away. Our spiritual leaders just want as many as possible to feel comfortable in gathering for worship.
We will meet for worship only at 10:15am on Sunday and will have no Bible classes until mid-July (tentative). Everyone will find greeters at the door who will help with any questions. A hand sanitizing station will be available just inside the front door, along with masks for those want one, sealed communion items that have not been touch by anyone, as well as, small water bottles (outwardly sanitized) for those who need them.
The nursery will be available for people who need it for their children. But it will not be staffed. If more than one adult needs to bring their children to the nursery, then it is requested that the adults wear masks.
Please feel free to ask any elder, or usher if you have questions. May God bless us in our worship.
Church building remodeling continues… Despite the challenges of COVID-19 we have manage slow progress in updating our lobby and large auditorium. We still have some wood trim to install and will be wrapping things up in a few weeks. We hope you are pleased.